Royal Rajasthan Foundation has collaborated with Jan Sahas Foundation to train frontline workers to generate awareness to tackle social and self-stigma related to mental health and to enhance the response and referral mechanism.
- Target groups for training include healthcare staff at primary health centres, frontline workers like ASHA workers and anganwadi workers.
- Staff at educational institutions and NGOs and Community volunteers as barefoot counsellors (preferably women) will also be trained.
- As part of awareness activities, sports clubs will be utilized to share educational resources and plan other activities and school and college campaigns that include essay and art competitions will be organized
- In the same vein, Women Self Help Groups will also be leveraged through group settings, infographic material, and street plays.
- Location of intervention: Jaipur and Jodhpur districts