Menstrual health management
The Foundation aims to raise awareness and reduce the stigma around menstrual health and hygiene, including spreading knowledge on the menstruation challenges faced by the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Addressing taboos and stigma around menstruation.
- Education and Awareness on the natural, biological processes.
- Information and Training on Hygiene management.
- For ensuring sustainability teachers would be sensitized to create a MHH friendly environment in the school.
- Peer mentors would be trained for addressal ofMHM issues among girls.
- Location of intervention: Pindwara and Sirohi blocks of Sirohi district.