THE SUPER ROYALS MEMBERSHIP
- THE SUPER ROYALS
The Super Royals Membership is a membership programme launched by Royal Multisport Private Limited (“RMPL”) on its web based application termed as The RR App and website (“Membership”), which may be downloaded on any Apple iOS, Android or Microsoft Windows powered mobile devices. RMPL owns and operates the Rajasthan Royals team (“RR Team”) and facilitates their management and administration towards their participation in the Indian Premier League (“IPL”).
Any person, who has created or hereinafter creates a valid user profile on the RR App/website (“Participant”) would be permitted to participate in the Membership subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions:
- The Participant is a citizen of India and is currently residing within the territory of India; and
- The Participant is 18 (eighteen) years of age and is of sound mind; and
- The Participant has paid the Membership Fee (defined below).
(hereinafter referred to as “Super Royal”)
- ACCEPTANCE TO THE TERMS
- Accordingly, by participating in the Membership on the RR App/website and clicking “Accept”, you have agreed to participate in the Membership at your own risk and agree that you have carefully read and accepted these Terms and the terms and conditions set out on the RR App/website.
- By agreeing to participate in the Membership and accepting these Terms, you hereby agree that you have permitted RMPL to collect, use, exploit, share and store the personal data and information provided by you in connection with the creation of the user profile on the RR App/website, and such other information, data and materials (whether audio-visual or otherwise) in connection with your participation in the Membership.
- RMPL, without any prior notice or intimation to the Super Royal, reserves the right to modify these Terms for the Membership in any manner and at any point in time, effective immediately on such revised terms being posted on the RR App/website. The user’s continue usage of the RR App/website will be deemed to be an acceptance of any such modification.
- MEMBERSHIP FEE
As a subscription for the services being provided by RMPL, the Participant shall pay a subscription fee which is exclusive of applicable taxes through any of the following online mediums (“Membership Fee”). In order to enrol in this Membership, Super Royals are required to make a payment through any of the online mediums.
- MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
- As a Super Royal, one shall earn exclusive merchandise, third-party vouchers and experiences, as detailed out here https://rajasthanroyals.com/membership
- The Membership earned by the Super Royal, shall be non-transferable and non-assignable to any person other than the Super Royal.
- These rewards and prizes receivable by a Super Royal shall not be exchangeable for any other goods, services or cash.
- Once the Super Royal chooses to avail the rewards and entitlements, the Super Royal shall be required to provide personal details and information including but not limited to name, e-mail address, contact number, the full address of the Super Royal and such other information as may be required by RMPL.
- RMPL shall, before granting the rewards to the Super Royals, have the right to verify the eligibility of the Participant and the Membership Fee paid by such Participant.
- The rewards and entitlements availed by the Super Royal shall be non-transferable, nonrefundable and non-returnable in any form and manner.
- The benefits and rewards under the Membership are granted to all the Super Royals and are not based on any lucky draw.
- RMPL shall not be responsible for the quality, warranty, reliability or performance of the rewards and entitlements availed by the Super Royal.
- RMPL shall not be liable to any Super Royal in under any circumstances whatsoever, for any matter related to the Membership, etc.
- Membership cannot be cancelled for a year once the Membership Fee has been paid. In case the Membership Fee is not paid for the next year, the Membership shall get cancelled after the expiration of validity.
- MEMBERSHIP WELCOME KITS
- Membership welcome kits shall be delivered to Super Royals within 10 days, to their registered address, for members based out of most major Indian cities. Additional time would be required for deliveries to other locations. This would be valid unless otherwise communicated by RMPL to the Super Royal. It is hereby clarified that Membership welcome kits shall only be eligible for delivery within the territory of India and Super Royals providing an invalid address or address outside the territory of India shall hereby forfeit the benefit of such Membership welcome kit. In the event the Super Royal provides the wrong address, RMPL shall not be responsible for misdirected or lost deliveries or any consequences thereof
- Super Royals further acknowledge and understand that the delivery of the welcome kit may be delayed beyond the timeline set out above due to unforeseen circumstances, including a Force Majeure Event (as defined herein), and such Super Royals agree to not make any claims against RMPL for such delay in delivery.
- The contents of the membership welcome kits shall be non-transferable, non-refundable and nonreturnable in any form and manner.
- COMPLIANCE WITH RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE BCCI AND THE ICC
- The Super Royal acknowledges and understands that RMPL, will always be bound by and will be subject to the rules/regulations/ directives/ decisions of IPL/Board for Control of Cricket in India (“BCCI”)/ International Cricket Council (“ICC”) and/or any other concerned cricket governing body and/or any court/arbitrator/tribunal orders, rules/decisions/directives of government and quasi-governmental bodies.
- SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
RMPL may, at its sole and exclusive discretion have the right to suspend the Super Royal and restrict his participation in the Membership if:
- the Super Royal is found to use multiple identities/user profiles to participate in the Membership;
- if the Super Royal provides unauthorized access to any third person to participate in the Membership for and on behalf of the Super Royal;
- the Super Royal makes any false claim for eligibility to avail rewards and entitlements;
- the Super Royal through his actions and conduct causes any loss, harm, damage or disrepute to the reputation and the brand name carried by RMPL and/or the RR Team;
- the Super Royal violates any of the terms and conditions laid down in these Terms and the terms and conditions on the RR App/website or any policies, rules, regulations, orders or codes of the BCCI;
- if the Super Royal provides any information which is found to be false, inaccurate or misleading; and
- if the Super Royal is involved in any illegal or prohibited activity including any activity regarded as betting, gambling, wagering under applicable laws of India.
- SUPER ROYAL CONDUCT
- The Super Royal undertakes that the Super Royal shall not be permitted to assign or allocate the right to use and receive the benefits of the Membership to any third party or any other person.
- The Super Royal hereby undertakes that the Super Royal shall be the sole identified participant in the Membership through the user profile of such Super Royal.
- The Super Royal hereby undertakes that he/she shall ensure compliance with all applicable law(s) at all times and the Super Royal shall ensure that the actions undertaken by the Super Royal shall not be prejudicial to RMPL and shall not result in any disrepute to RMPL, the RR Team and their associates and affiliates.
- The Super Royal hereby undertakes to ensure compliance with the extant regulatory framework regulating anti-corruption, anti-money laundering activities, including the provisions of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002.
- The Super Royal further undertakes and acknowledges that RMPL shall be the owner of and shall retain all Intellectual Property Rights over the Membership, and any other content, information and documentation disclosed in connection with the Super Royal’s participation in the Membership.
- The Super Royal hereby agrees and acknowledges that the Super Royal shall at all times and under all circumstances refrain from the usage of any language, terms, graphical, audio-visual or other representations (including speeches, defamatory reviews and defamatory and offensive emails, messages and public statements) which would result in any loss, harm, damage or disrepute to the reputation and the brand name carried by RMPL (including its affiliates, associated entities, shareholders, directors, staff and employees). The Super Royal further agrees that in the event that the Super Royal undertakes the usage of any language or representations which result in loss or disrepute to the reputation of RMPL (including its affiliates, associated entities, shareholders, directors, staff and employees), RMPL would be entitled to take such actions as would be considered appropriate including a breach of the terms of these Terms.
- The Super Royal acknowledges that as a part of the Membership, certain services, benefits/entitlements are being provided to the Super Royal and that such benefit or entitlement shall not be construed as a purchase of merchandise from RMPL. RMPL has the right to enter into arrangements with relevant third-party service providers for the purpose of providing the benefits/entitlements under the Membership.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- It is hereby clarified that RMPL shall not be liable for any loss, damage or destruction suffered on account of any delay or disruption in the Membership and/or inability to avail the rewards by the Super Royal on account of occurrence of any Force Majeure Event.
- “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Party, including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, accident, acts of God, civil commotion, pandemic (including but Page 4 of 5 not limited to Covid-19), strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, pandemic, (and the use of any derelict weapons of war including bombs, torpedoes, bio-chemical war weapons, atomic weapons, weapons employing nuclear fission or radioactive materials), the use or operation, as a means for inflicting harm, of any computer, computer system, computer software, computer software programme, malicious code, computer virus or process or any other electronic system, terrorism, change in schedules, rules, regulations or guidelines of the IPL and/or BCCI, or the cancellation or rescheduling of any matches of the IPL.
The Membership and its benefits are provided strictly on an "as is" basis with all faults or failings. Any representations, warranties, conditions or guarantee whatsoever, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of accuracy, completeness, uninterrupted provision, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement) are specifically excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ACTIONS IN THE EVENT OF BREACH BY THE SUPER ROYAL OF THESE TERMS
In the event of a breach of the terms and conditions set out under these Terms by any such Super Royal, RMPL may take any such action, as deemed appropriate, including (without limitation to) taking all or any of the following actions
- Immediate, temporary or permanent suspension of the Super Royal’s access to the Membership;
- Filing of any suit, claim for damages or take any legal action available against the Super Royal for breach of the terms of these Terms; and
- To undertake any and all such actions and remedies as may be available to RMPL under applicable law including filing a suit for claim for damages resulting from any losses suffered from the actions of the Super Royal in derogation of the terms and conditions of these Terms.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The provisions of these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Applicable Law(s). In the event any disputes arise between RMPL and the Super Royal in connection with these Terms, that cannot otherwise be amicably resolved between the parties, such dispute shall be submitted to the courts of Mumbai
- RMPL hereby reserves the right to bring any action seeking injunctive relief or any other form of equitable relief available to RMPL under Applicable Law(s) of India before any courts of Mumbai and the courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute raised by RMPL in connection with these Terms.
- RMPL hereby reserves the right to assign, transfer or allocate the rights available to it under the provisions of these Terms to any entity as deemed appropriate by RMPL.
- The Super Royal hereby undertakes that he/she shall not assign, transfer or allocate any rights, duties, and obligations available to him/her under the provisions of these Terms.
In the event any provisions of these Terms are deemed as illegal or unenforceable under the provisions of any Applicable Law in force in India, the remaining clauses under these Terms (and any terms and conditions contained hereunder) shall continue to remain and have full force and effect unless such illegality and unenforceability violates the very basis of these Terms.
- This Membership shall be held at the discretion of RMPL and RMPL may, at any point of time and without any prior notice or intimation to users or Participants, discontinue or modify this Membership.
- The Participant acknowledges that RMPL hereby reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change the provisions of these terms and conditions, the benefits and rewards arising from the Terms at any time as determined appropriate by RMPL, without the prior notification to the Participant.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
A Super Royal may raise any complaints, queries and concerns (“Complaint”) regarding the provision of services, payment details and such other complaint or grievance arising in connection with the Super Royal’s utilization of or experience of the Membership on the contact details which shall be available at https://www.rajasthanroyals.com/terms-conditions