INR 34,999 (USD 473)
(Apply coupon EARLYBIRD to get above price)
INR 24,999(USD 338)
Food and nutrition in context of sport along with reference to sports supplements, hydration and nutrition around training
Exclusive case studies by John Gloster, physiotherapist of Rajasthan Royals
20+ minutes of case studies on player's perspective from Chirs Morris, Riyan Parag and Jaydev Unadkat
Certification from leading IPL franchise Rajasthan Royals
RR Head Physio
Basics of sports nutrition
Influence and effect of food on sports performance
Knowledge and practical application of Sports Nutrition
Understand nutrition around training
Formulate hydration strategies based on type of physical activity
Learn about biochemical parameters and its influence on performance.
Types of supplements
Optimize performance during match and recovery post match
Certification from leading IPL franchise
Insights from the Royals senior management and notable industry stalwarts
● Basics of Sports Nutrition.
● How nutrition helps athlete’s performance and their sport.
● Types of energy system.
● Mechanism of each energy system.
● Energy system for specific sports.
● Importance of balanced diet for good health
● Importance of balanced diet for sport
● Knowledge on macro & micronutrients
● Knowledge and practical application of hydration and it’s strategies.
● Importance of hydration of athletes and sport performance
● Knowledge on different sport and dietary supplements
● Practical application of supplements in athlete’s dietary routine
● Recommendation of macronutrients based on the time of training along with hydration and fluid intake
● Diet recommendation specific to each sport - running, team sport and weight category sport
● Diet recommendation to speed up injury and recovery
● Brief on anti-inflammatory diet
● Knowledge on different types of eating disorder
● How it affects athlete’s physical, mental and sport performance
● Knowledge on current food trends - vegan, gluten free and lactose free diet
The course is provided 100% online. The courses cover theoretical concepts enriched with video insights from the RR management and notable stalwarts from the sports industry. All sessions are pre-recorded and hence the content can be studied at any time from any device.
The course contains 8-10 hours of text and video-based content. The course is self-paced and thus can be completed within a timeline that is convenient to the user. The time also varies depending on what approach you take for your learning. We recommend that candidates reflect on the content as they progress through the course and look for additional relevant case studies from the world of sport to deepen the learning provided through the course.
At the end of each course module, there are assignments and quizzes pertaining to the content covered in the modules. Upon completion of all the tasks, participants will be eligible to receive an online certificate from Rajasthan Royals. No hard copies of the certificate will be provided.
For any queries regarding the courses, please email us at email@example.com
Share your details and our Course Expert will get in touch with you
Dont have an account yet?SIGNUP NOW