TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall be applicable to each user and participant (“Donor/You”) who voluntarily makes donations towards the activities and initiatives undertaken by the Royal Rajasthan Foundation (“RRF”), incorporated, as a not-for-profit organisation, under the provisions of section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. RRF’s corporate identification number (CIN) is U85300MH2019NPL323186. RRF is a 100% (hundred per cent) owned subsidiary of Royal Multisport Private Limited (“RMPL”) and its official philanthropic arm for all corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities.
These Terms shall constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”), the ancillary rules made thereunder, and all other applicable laws as amended from time to time. It is clarified that this electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures by RRF.
The donations towards the activities and initiatives undertaken by RRF shall be accepted only in Indian currency, i.e. INR (Indian Rupees) in any denomination.
1. You shall be eligible to make a donation towards the initiatives of RRF, subject to the provision of these Terms, if you are an Indian citizen, of sound mind and by virtue of accessing the Website, have hereby accorded your unencumbered consent to these Terms and hereby undertake to abide by the Terms at all times.
2. You shall be entitled to make donations of such amounts as the Donor deems fit in his sole discretion.
3. You may choose to donate such amounts which shall be appropriated towards the activities and initiatives undertaken by RRF.
4. While making a donation to RRF through the Website, the Donor shall be required to provide the following details:
a. Name of the Donor;
b. E-mail address of the Donor;
c. Mailing Address of the Donor;
d. PAN details of the Donor;
e. Mobile number of the Donor; and
f. Any other data as may be required by RRF.
5. Upon successfully making a donation, RRF shall send a receipt and certificate under Section 80-G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 to you via the registered e-mail.
6. You hereby agree and acknowledge any request for refund shall be dealt with in accordance with the refund policy provided at https://www.rajasthanroyals.com/refund-policy.
7. RRF shall not be responsible to pay for any taxes, duties, charges, license fees, insurance, levies etc. applicable under the laws of India, in relation to the donations and the same, if applicable, shall be solely borne by you.
8. You understand and acknowledge that RRF does not provide any assurance on the receipt of the entitlements and benefits in respect of the donations made to RRF.
9. If required, we shall seek your consent to make yourself available as agreed and co-operate with RRF and/or to participate in any activity and/or campaign, (“Promotional Activity”) of any nature whatsoever which includes but is not limited to videos, pictures, etc, without any compensation payable to you. Subject to your consent, you agree, allow, grant and permit RRF to record and/or make footage of such Promotional Activity as specified herein on film, tape, or digital or other electronic media. You further agree that all rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights in relation to such footage shall vest with RRF, and RRF may exploit the same in any manner and at any time throughout the world, without any consideration being payable to and/or demanded by you.
10. You hereby agree and acknowledge that you shall submit and provide such additional documentation and/or information as may be required by RRF or RMPL. You understand that such information and/or documentation provided by you may be submitted by RRF or RMPL to the relevant authorities.
12. You acknowledge and understand that RRF and RMPL, will always be bound by and will be subject to the rules/regulations/ directives/ decisions of IPL/BCCI/ International Cricket Council (“ICC”) and/or any other concerned cricket governing body and/or any court/arbitrator/tribunal orders, rules/decisions/directives of government and quasi-governmental bodies. The performance of the obligations and receipt of the entitlements and benefits under these Terms will be in accordance with the terms dictated/ decided by IPL/BCCI and the ICC Rules and Regulations, applicable local and municipal laws, government directives, court orders and legal compliances from time to time, as applicable to RMPL and RRF.
13. RRF takes no responsibility for the content of third-party websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and RRF shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
14. In the event any provisions of these Terms are deemed as illegal or unenforceable under the provisions of any Applicable Law in force in India, the remaining clauses under these Terms (and any terms and conditions contained hereunder) shall continue to remain and have full force and effect unless such illegality and unenforceability violates the very basis of these Terms.
15. RRF reserves the right, at its sole and exclusive discretion, to amend these Terms including the provisions relating to entitlements and benefits at any point of time without giving any prior notice to you.
16. The provisions of these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. In the event any disputes arise between you and RRF in connection with these Terms, that cannot otherwise be amicably resolved between the parties, such dispute shall be submitted to the courts of Mumbai.
17. You hereby confirm that you have read and understood the Terms.