Terms and Conditions
Thank you for expressing your interest to participate in the auction campaign – #JoinTheFamily (the “Activity”) conducted by Royal Multisport Private Limited (the “Company”). Before signing up for the Activity, please familiarize yourself with these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) of the Activity. The auction game will end on 18-Dec-2018 at 3:25 pm. By participating in the Activity, it is implied that you are in full and complete acceptance and agree to follow all the below mentioned Terms and Conditions:
1. I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. In case any of the above information is found to be false or untrue or misleading or misrepresenting, I am aware that I may be held liable for it and will accept necessary consequences.
2. By accepting the T&C, you acknowledge that we may contact you via SMS or Email to provide further details about the trials and you consent to such contact. Further, you consent to receive such communication at the telephone number and email ID you entered on the registration form.
3. All the submissions will be added to the Rajasthan Royals’ fan zone database.
4. Submissions will be accepted from all countries, not limiting to the residence of India.
5. Any submission from outside of India won’t be eligible to win a prize.
6. The Activity will be advertised on social, digital media & mobile networks.
7. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Activity upon anyone.
8. No monetary purchase and/or any kind of monetary or any other consideration is required for participation in this Activity.
9. To participate, you simply have to answer the questions choose you top picks for Rajasthan Royals at IPL 2019.
10. Winners will be announced on social media platforms or via email or telephonically or by such mode of delivery as the Company considers appropriate and at such time as deemed proper by the Company.
11. Winners will be eligible for select merchandise basis the accuracy of selected players during the IPL Auction 2019. Closest to the actual selection wins +1 invite to meet the team at the camp along. Second closest selection wins a Mitashi TV and 10 other predictions win Rajasthan Royals merchandise.
12. There is no cash alternative for the Gratification and the same cannot be exchanged for cash at any point nor transferred to any other person or any third party. Also, the Company reserves the right to substitute the Gratification offered at any point of time, if circumstances so require.
13. The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify the Terms and Conditions of the Activity, at its sole discretion, without any notice at any time during the validity of the Activity. No correspondence will be shared in this regard.
14. The Company has endeavoured to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties but can make no guarantee therefore and shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
15. The Company shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet provider, facility provider, etc.
16. The Company is not responsible for not being able to contact the selected contributors due to unavoidable issues.
17. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in the Company’s discretion, be disqualified from the Activity.
18. The Company is not entering into any contractual, legal or any other kind of relationship with itself and the participants or between participants in running this Activity.
19. The persons wishing to participate in the Activity and the Participant(s) therein shall comply with the laws of India and the Rules and Regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India.
20. The participants explicitly agree that the contributions submitted by them are their own suggestions and inspirations. Any contributions that are submitted in violation of any third party’s copyright or trademark, used without the permission of the author or the owner, defamatory, illegal, hateful, sexually explicit, harmful or unfit according to the Company will not be considered as a valid one and may be removed from the page and/or from the Activity.
21. Any dispute, issue or other matter arising with reference to the Participant’s participation in the Activity and/or the Activities or any related matters thereto shall be referred to Arbitration under a sole Arbitrator appointed by The Company. The said Arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Mumbai and proceedings shall be conducted in English language. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the Arbitration shall be solely borne by the person who has raised the dispute.