Are RR losing their shape

It's time again to roar Halla Bol - discuss the 2015 IPL campaign here with fellow Royals!

Rate this: 

Poor   Excelllent    Share
5/1/2015 2:36:50 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 297

Are RR losing their shape

After the CSK win, RR seem to have lost their path. Those 5 consecutive wins are not being reflected by the side.crying

In today's game vs MI, I felt Deepak Hooda should have been sent out right after Smith's dismissal. It would give him some time at the centre and also he could open up just as in the case against DD.indecision

It seemed a very comfortable advance for RR to the playoffs.. But at present they still need to win 2 games of the remaining 4 to have great chances....

Wish to see a tough fight against DD next....smiley

Halla Bol yes

5/1/2015 2:42:33 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 71

Re: Are RR losing their shape

To some extent, maybe RR were a bit deviated from their momentum because of their last 2 encounters being washed out.

I think Faulkner should not have been substituted at this point of time. But RR can still though make it well to the playoffs..

Cheers..

Halla Bol !!!!

5/2/2015 1:55:26 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 1

RR is not losing it's shape it's simply the wrong substition that shouldn't b there.

PLAYERS like FAULKNER and MORRISH shouldn't be on the bench.

And I think DEEPAK HOODA has the potential to take forward the game from middle order.so,he should be sended after smith.

RR is best team having all rounder in such a form.

c'mon guys we can do it again.

#weareroyals #hallabol

5/3/2015 5:24:01 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 71

I think there has been some sort of confusion created by juggling with the playing XI.... Faulkner needs to be in the team to complete the aggression from the Royals... RR will be in perfect shape if they do not miss out or have any key players on the bench...

Halla Bol Guys...

Bring back season 1 !!!!! wink

5/5/2015 10:53:23 PM
ADP
Gravatar
Total Posts 8

Back to Winning Ways!!

Well it is heartening to see the Team back on second spot!!.. It is that crucial period of the tournament wherein not only the win but the run rate matters...Though there are far more wiser heads in the team (Dravid & Co)..I think in each match there is 'the crucial moment' which needs to be grasped...We should have won against the MIs..(I hope they dont come back to haunt us like last season)....Faulker.. Morris...Samson,, Rahane,,,Watson..Tambe ..should be permanent fixtures now..Let the wiser people decide...We remain in support ..always.

Play Along the Royal Way!! Halle Bol!!

5/10/2015 2:12:14 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 4

what's wrong with the royals??? Playing a very disappointing game...please don't disappoint your fans with such a pathetic game...not expected from you guyz...no fire no enthusiasm to win...DISAPPOINTED
5/10/2015 2:16:26 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 4

A team known for chasing and winning have lost d gamesbeing on the chasing side...can't chase a score of 160 also??? Seriously???
5/20/2015 1:54:08 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 4

They lost d shape,d game n d respect too...pathetic game agnst bangalore...worst than pathetic...

The official website of
the rajasthan royals

©2015 Rajasthan Royals

The official partners of the Rajasthan Royals