- The content of the pages of this Web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Web site meet your specific requirements.
- This Web site contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Web site that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Web site.
- Unauthorized use of this Web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Web site may also include links to other Web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Web sites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Web sites.
- These terms and conditions may be altered without notice. The altered terms will be published on our Web site, and will be in effect immediately, so please read these terms on a regular basis.
- Content from this Web site may be copied, downloaded or printed based on the following conditions:
- Any content downloaded, printed or copied is done so only for your own personal use, and will be restricted to non-commercial usage.
- Any content downloaded, printed or copied will always acknowledge this Web site as the source of the content.
- Any content downloaded, printed or copied will not be utilised in any other manner than those mentioned in these terms.
- Your registration with our Web site allows you user access to areas that site visitors do not enjoy. In order to obtain such access, you are required to fill our registration form with complete and accurate information, and configure a secure password for your profile.
- However, registrations on our Web site may be refused if they are suspected to be fraudulent in nature, solely at the discretion of the Web site Administrators.
- In order to provide our users a stable, secure Web site experience, it is necessary for all our users to cooperate with us by agreeing to the following:
- Not abusing the registration process, access and experience of the Web site.
- Not sharing your Web site credentials with any third party.
- Notify the Web site administrators whenever your profile information changes and needs to be updated.
- Not indulge in posting hateful, copyright infringing, illegal or obscene content on our Web site.
- Some sections of our Web site allow you to submit content which is moderated before it may be published to the Web site in whole or part. Any such content will be deemed suitable for publishing on the sole discretion of the Web site Administrators. By submitting content, you automatically agree to our terms and acknowledge that:
- You own the copyright to this content, or have obtained the required permissions from the original copyright owner before submitting this content to our Web site.
- You grant to us all permissions and a worldwide, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, alter, reformat, publish, and distribute this content without acknowledging the source.
- You grant to any user of our Web site the same license and all permissions listed above to access this content via our Web site, and to use, reproduce, publish such content as per our Web site Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge that our Web site will not pay you any compensation with respect to the use of all or part of this content, and the Web site has no obligation to use or publish this content in its entirety, or its parts.
- Our Web site allows you to earn reward points known as 'Royalty Points' for various interactions on our Web site. These Royalty point's are non-transferable, and must not be construed as real world currency. These points are only of relevance in the context of measuring User Interaction with our Web site, and do not serve any other purpose, and for this reason these point's are only applicable to users visiting our Web Site, and nowhere else. These Royalty point's cannot be purchased in lieu of money and can only be earned through valid user interaction with our web site. The awarding of these Royalty points remain within the purview of the Web site Administrators, who after applying the guidelines listed on the Royalty points page may choose to award/ignore/revoke/reduce any number of points for any user. The awarding/revoking of Royalty points are solely at the discretion of the Web site Administrators, and the Royalty point's scheme may be discontinued at any time without notice. To know more about the various methods to earn Royalty points, please refer the Royalty point's page here.
- The Web site Administrators may at any given time, terminate your profile without any prior notice.
Rajasthan Royals do not claim responsibility to any content or media posted by its members. We have a strict policy and have advised our members to desist from posting material that is not copyrighted to them or for which they do not have the rights and permissions to share. If anyone believes that there has been any violation of the above stated terms, please bring it to the notice of the Site Administrator, email@example.com, with a subject line - Copyright Violation.